Hooray! You’ve finished your QAL adventure! What to do with your cool blocks? Why not finish the journey by joining us at our QAL Finishing Party Workshop? Join us with your blocks and your ideas!
Your QAL facilitator Patti Auten will be hosting. We’ll have room to lay things out, make suggestions and turn your pile of possibilities into a great quilt top (just in time for consideration for the SFMQG special exhibit at World Quilt Orlando in January).
This workshop is for SFMQG members only. Anyone who participated in the improv round robin quilt along this year (whether at home or as part of the monthly swap) can participate.
This workshop is a fundraiser for SFMQG and our instructor Patti Auten has generously donated her time for free. All student fees will be contributing directly to SFMQG and our future programs.
- Finished QAL blocks
- Extra matching fabric (including solids)
- The usual sewing paraphernalia - sewing machine, thread, rotary cutter, mat, etc.
- Camera Phone or Camera (to take pictures as you go along)
- Enthusiasm and excitement!
- Please pack a lunch and drink - we will have some goodies to share along the way!
Policy on workshop sales and refunds
- Workshop places must be booked in the name of the person who will be attending.
- All workshop purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Refunds unfortunately cannot be given for any reason other than a transfer by SFMQG to a waiting list participant. Waiting list transfers must be conducted by SFMQG.
- If an event is sold out, and we have an interested party on the waiting list who would like to attend, we will consider refunds up to 24 hours before the event. In these cases refunds will be issued to the returning party after the waiting list party has paid in full.