What is a Sew Day? It's like a mini retreat. Members bring their projects: machines or handwork are welcome. You can bring your hand embroidery, crochet or knitting projects too. We don't mind as long as you are making something with thread, floss or yarn! It's always fun to get together with friends and work on projects. What is more wonderful than a room full of humming sewing machines?
Some of us will be working on the really cute and useful Zip Up Tray lead by Nicole. You can register and join us or you can work on anything else you like:
- QAL modern medallion for the finale in July.
- Block of the Month blocks.
- Bring your unfinished projects or UFOs to get some encouragement to finish.
When and Where
- We will be sewing from 10am to 3pm at Patch Reef Park (map).
- Come and go as you please.
- Bring your lunch and some snacks to share.
- Bring a power cord if you plan to bring your sewing machine.
- Free for members!
- Guests: $5. A great way to get to know some local quilters.