What is a Sew Day? It's like a mini retreat. Members bring their projects: machines or handwork are welcome. You can bring your hand embroidery, crochet or knitting projects too. We don't mind as long as you are making something with thread, floss or yarn! It's always fun to get together with friends and work on projects. What is more wonderful than a room full of humming sewing machines?
The theme for this Sew Day is 2017 Community Service. You can make some I Spy Polaroid Picture quilt blocks/quilts or work on anything you would like to donate. Susan will be there with instructions and supplies if you need them.
Or you could work on anything else you like:
- Work on your center for the QAL modern medallion.
- Work on your Block of the Month blocks.
- Bring your unfinished projects or UFOs to get some encouragement to finish.
When and Where
- We will be sewing from 10am to 3pm at Patch Reef Park (map).
- Come and go as you please.
- Bring your lunch and some snacks to share.
- Bring a power cord if you plan to bring your sewing machine.
- Free for members!
- Guests: $5. A great way to get to know some local quilters.