Saturday, April 15th, 2017
1 PM - 3 PM
PATCH REEF COMMUNITY CENTER
2000 W. YAMATO ROAD, BOCA RATON
- Don't forget to bring your section of half square triangles. If you need a refresher, you can read the blog post here. April will be flying geese.
- If you haven't made your Scrappy Improve Nine-Patch yet, there's still time. Read the blog post here for instructions. Can't wait to see all of these together!
- There is something exciting on the schedule for Saturday. During the second half of the meeting, there will be an interactive workshop session. Seven of our own members have volunteered to demonstrate a favorite trick, tip or tool. We will travel through the stations throughout the second hour, learning new techniques along the way. Come prepared to have fun and learn something new.
- Just a friendly reminder: the bag making workshop is quickly approaching. There are still a few spots remaining. If you want to sign up, you can do so in the store here.
- Also, everyone that has already signed up should have received their pattern from Beth. Please send her an email if you didn't!
- Don't forget - Riley Blake is due to MQG on April 30th. We will be having a guild show and tell at the May meeting. You can read more details on the MQG post here.