Looking forward to seeing everyone at the meeting on Saturday, January 21st, from 1 to 3 pm. The doors open at 12:30, so come a few minutes early if you want to snag a good seat. As normal, there will be many fun items on the agenda.
Broward Quilt Expo:
· BQE is getting closer and closer!
· Some big topics on the agenda about what’s going on as BQE approaches.
· Some lovely representatives from BQE will be at the meeting talking about volunteer opportunities and BQEtique.
· The raffle tickets for the charity quilt will also be available.
· Our very own Kate Yates will be presenting the special topics this month…. Purses! She has significant experience in making purses and lots to teach us.
QuiltCon Charity Quilt:
· The SFMQG 2017 QuiltCon Charity quilt is completed and will be revealed.
BQE Mini Madness Exhibit:
· All the SFMQG minis donated for BQE Mini Auction will be exhibited with raffle prizes awarded and a special show & tell.
Debbie K will be introducing the QAL for 2017.
Ivy B. and Allison S. will be taking over BOM for 2017.
This will be the first meeting under the new board, so we appreciate your patience with us as we get going!
What to bring:
· Please wear your handmade name tag (and avoid the $1 name tag tax)
· Show & Tell
· January’s completed BOM
· Snacks to share
Can't wait to see you there!
Claire (your new secretary)