The January 2018 Mancuso World Quilt Florida in Orlando show has honored us by asking the guild to return for a third time with a SFMQG quilt exhibit!
Our theme is Stitching with Friends so if you made a quilt resulting from any of the guild activities (see example list below) you can register for inclusion by filling out form below before October 31st, 2017. The quilt doesn’t have to be finished to register. We'll ask for the real size, quilt story and $5 entry fee to cover expenses later.
Note that inclusion in this exhibit doesn't keep you from entering it in QuiltCon West. If your quilt is accepted we will gladly remove you from this list!
We look forward to seeing your beautiful quilts and to creating another wonderful exhibit that our guild can be proud of.
Following are just some of the 2017 SFMQG quilt activities:
- 2017 SFMQG QuiltCon Charity Challenge Quilt
- 2017 MQG Riley Blake Spring Creative Rockstar Fabric Challenge
- 2017 SFMQG & SLW Make Do Challenge
- 2017 SFMQG New Challenge to be announced soon...
- 2018 QuiltCon Michael Miller Our Yard Fabric Challenge
- 2018 QuiltCon American Patchwork & Quilting Flying Geese Challenge
- 2017 Modern Medallion Quilt-A-Long
- 2017 Latifah Saafir Pickled Beets and/or Glam Clam Workshops
- 2017 Melissa Averinos Making Faces Workshop
- 2017 Aya Giber Shibori & Indigo for Quilters Workshop
- 2017-07 Scrappy quilts
- Monthly BOMs
- Any BOM quilt from any year not displayed in a previous Mancuso exhibit.