SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 18th, 2017
1 PM - 3 PM
PATCH REEF COMMUNITY CENTER
2000 W. YAMATO ROAD, BOCA RATON
- There's still a few days left to make the October BOM. You can find the instructions here.
Items to Bring
- If you participated in the Melissa Averinos workshop, please bring your project for a special show & tell.
2018 Membership Renewal
- November is month to renew your SFMQG membership for 2018. Andrea and Kate are planning great events for next year.
Charity Pillowcase Reminder
- Susan will be at the November meeting to collect any pillowcases made for Ryan's Case for Smiles. You can find the blog post outlining what to do here. This is a quick and easy project, and a great use of some of those novelties fabrics you have laying around.
- Also, our 2017 community service project will continue to accept donations. You can read more about that here.
- There will be a variety of handwork techniques being demonstrated at the meeting. Come ready to learn!
- Just a reminder to be working on your Charm Pack Challenge project. These will be revealed at the December meeting. You can find all of the instructions here.
The 2018 Charity quilt will be revealed at the meeting Saturday.