SATURDAY, August 19TH, 2017
1 PM - 3 PM
PATCH REEF COMMUNITY CENTER
2000 W. YAMATO ROAD, BOCA RATON
- There's still a few days left to make the July BOM. You can find the instructions here. Remember, the more you make, the better your chance of winning!
Items to Bring
- If you have completed a project with the scraps form last months scrap swap, please bring this on Saturday!
- Also, if you participated in either Latifah Saafir workshop, please bring your project (no matter what state it's in)
We will be having a special show & tell for both of these events.
Charity Pillowcase Reminder
- Susan will be at the August meeting to collect any pillowcases made for Ryan's Case for Smiles. You can find the blog post outlining what to do here. This is a quick and easy project, and a great use of some of those novelties fabrics you have laying around.
- Also, our 2017 community service project will continue to accept donations. You can read more about that here.
- Just a reminder to be working on your notebook covers for the swap. This will be happening at the September meeting, so there is nothing to bring this week.
- You can find the tutorial here.